Ordering From Us
Information on product availability, order tracking and commonly asked questions regarding how to order from our company and your order will be processed.
At POWERSYNC Energy Solutions, LLC., we do our best to reflect the stock status for our products. When viewing a product, we will tell you one of two things:
♦ We have active stock on this item and how long it takes to leave our warehouse.
♦ Stock status is not shown. Please contact us for the most accurate stock status.
When a product page indicates to stock status, it does not necessarily mean we are sold out or have the item on backorder. As we cannot reflect live stock status at all times, it’s possible an item listing several in stock may be backordered, and one listing zero may refer to a product housed at a partner warehouse that doesn’t report stock status to us directly. Please contact us for the most accurate stock status.
Your order can be tracked online 24/7 by logging into your account. Click the “My Account” link at the top or bottom of any POWERSYNC Energy Solutions, LLC. page to login and view your orders and their current status. You can also access order tracking at the link at the bottom of the page “Order Tracking”.
Order Status: Below are the different types of status you might view while your order is being processed.
♦ Processing – When an order is first placed, it has been recorded by our system. Orders while in this status can usually be changed or cancelled. During this time we will email notice of any delays or back orders.
♦ Complete – This order has been confirmed as leaving the warehouse in one or more packages. Tracking numbers and the shipping company are usually provided. Shipping confirmation and tracking numbers being entered may take 24-48 hours to propagate into system as we deal with over 3 warehouses, not all using the same system at this time.
Information on the process and eligibility for returning product ordering from our company.
POWERSYNC Energy Solutions, LLC is the best place to buy products online direct from the manufacturer. We stand behind our products and guarantee your satisfaction with every order. Unlike most of our competitors, we do NOT charge any restocking fees on returned product. Just make sure to set up your return within 30 days of your purchase, send the item back un-used and in the original packaging, and you will get a full refund (less shipping)!
To receive a refund please make sure of the following:
♦ All returned merchandise must be in resalable condition
♦ The product must be free from scratches and/or defects
♦ All merchandise cannot have been installed or used
♦ You must have the original packaging for the item
♦ There cannot be any writing or labels on the packaging for the item
♦ Clearance items will be marked as such, and may not qualify for return unless defective.
♦ Returns can only be made within 30 days of receiving your product(s).
Follow the simple directions below to make your return by mail:
- Contact our returns department email@example.com to process your return and receive an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number. Once you have set up your return you will be e-mailed an RMA number within 5 business days. Along with this return number you will receive a ship-to address where you must send your merchandise to. Be sure to include your RMA number with your merchandise. This number will be used to guarantee you receive your credit. Note: If you return a product to us without an RMA number, your return could be subject to additional restocking fees.
- Include all original packing materials, manuals and accessories with the product to avoid any additional fees. It is recommended to return products in an outer protective box to ensure protection of original packaging materials.
- Energy Storage System batteries will need to be returned via LTL freight. For other items, we recommend items be returned via UPS, FedEx or insured parcel post for proof of delivery. Please be certain that items are secure in their packaging so damage does not occur while they are in transit back to our warehouse.
- You are responsible for all freight charges. However, you will be credited all reasonable and customary freight charges relevant to that item if product is defective or the wrong item was shipped.
Items received past the return period plus reasonable shipping time may not be processed. Only items purchased from POWERSYNC Energy Solutions are eligible for return credit. Returned items must be shipped in the original product packaging. Notification will be sent to the e-mail address provided should your return not be accepted. Items will be resent to you upon receipt of your payment of freight charges. Items will be deemed abandoned if we are not contacted within 30 days.
We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item. Please note: we will refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error.
We will do our best to process the return quickly. Please allow 14-21 days for processing. Refunds will be credited to the original purchasing credit card account number only. If you paid by check please allow an additional 14-21 days for delivery of check via USPS.
Information on how for what situations we may collect sales tax.
Local Sales Tax
POWERSYNC Energy Solutions, LLC. is located in Florida and maintains inventory in Florida and is obligated to collect sales tax on any items shipped to destinations in Florida. We are not obligated to, and do not, collect sales tax on orders shipping to destinations outside of Florida.
If tax has been charged on a recent order and you need to take advantage of your tax exempt status, Customer Service can facilitate a refund. We require a copy of your
Florida Resale Certificate and your Seller’s Permit
Please submit the necessary information by fax or email in order to receive a refund of Florida Sales Tax. Our fax number is (877) 459-4591. Please include the following:
- Your order number
- E-mail address
- Acceptable proof of your exempt status (as outlined above)
- The name of the organization that purchased the items
- If faxing mark your fax “Attn: POWERSYNC Energy Solutions, LLC. Tax Exempt”
United States Government Purchasers
Sales tax does not apply to purchases made by the United States Government. In order to document that a sale has been made to the U.S. Government we need to obtain a copy of one of the following:
- Federal tax ID certificate
- Certificate of exempt status
- Photocopy of your qualified U.S. Government Credit Card (Smart Pay Card)
- Government Voucher
We do not collect sales or use taxes in all states. For states imposing sales or use taxes, your purchase is subject to use tax unless it is specifically exempt from taxation. Your purchase is not exempt merely because it is made over the Internet or by other remote means. Many states require purchasers to file a sales/use tax return at the end of the year reporting all of the taxable purchases that were not taxed and to pay tax on those purchases. Details of how to file these returns may be found at the websites of your respective taxing authorities.